Transform your audience with keynotes that wow.
Want to inspire sustainable action and change in your organisation? Need help engaging your people?
Cathy delivers interactive, humorous and thought-provoking talks on People & Culture, Diversity, Equity & Inclusion (DEI) with intersections in mental health.
Popular keynote topics
- Good Troublemaking: This talk is all about speaking truth to power. Be inspired to step outside your comfort zone and be a catalyst for change.
- How to drive your organisation and people forward with inclusive communication
- Harness the power of internal communications on the overall employee experience
- The connection between mental health and DEI
- Bespoke, live and tailored to your audience, pain points, and desired outcomes
- Available in a variety of lengths from 30-90 minutes to two-day programs
- Fun and interactive: humour and candour sprinkled throughout
- Scalable: From individual coaching to groups of 500 participants
Belonging & Connection Requires
Strategic Communication Inclusive Leadership Empathy Storytelling
You’re in great company 🙌🏽
Hi, I’m Cathy
I spent over fifteen years working in Human Resources, Corporate Affairs and Communications for large corporates advising on people transformation and strategy.
These days I enjoy taking my experiences and working with people across multiple industries and sizes, helping to transform employee experience through communication, collaboration and connection — which is so critical in this hybrid working world.
I offer bespoke inclusive leadership programs, coaching & mentoring and also a sought after keynote speaker.
If you’re unsure where to start with your people and communications strategy or just looking for an extra pair of eyes, I welcome you to get touch.
Cathy is a brilliant writer, has deep expertise in all things diversity and inclusion, is extremely professional, thinks deeply and critically, and is a fiercely fantastic woman who lives her purpose and makes the world a better place. If you get an opportunity to partner with Cathy, don't hesitate. I am fortunate to have done so and am hoping she continues to pick up the phone when I call.
Felicity Menzies – CEO, Diversity & Inclusion Consultant at Include-Empower
Cathy supported WORK180 with writing content focused on DEI along with working with our Storytellers to share stories from Endorsed Employers for All Women. Interviewing people from Australia, UK and the US, Cathy was quick to make her interviewee comfortable in sharing their journey, resulting in inspiring content. We've received countless compliments for Cathy's work and have enjoyed working with her.
Valeria Ignatieva CEO | WORK180 US/UK/Australia
Cathy is an exceptional individual and a pleasure to work with. Her skills in content strategy, storytelling and presenting are second to none. With deep knowledge in workplace relations and diversity and inclusion made her a very valued team member to have around the table.
Phillip Parisis – General Manager Products at Business Australia
Book Cathy for your next keynote.